We don’t think you’ll be disappointed by supporting Foster Warriors.
Apart from helping to engage and inspire foster youth to become the next generation of security professionals (and maybe even your future customers), you’ll also be helping to fix one of the nation's biggest social challenges - nearly half a million kids in foster care.
We currently have three sponsorship levels:
NATIONAL SPONSOR - $25,000
- As a National Sponsor of Schooled In Security you’ll be only one of ten in the nation.
- You’ll have a seat on our National Advisory Board and help lead this vital national discussion.
- You’ll have early access to our nationwide research data.
- You’ll be able to participate in our quarterly media updates that will highlight the results of our latest research.
- Your logo will be featured prominently throughout our website, on all our marketing materials, social media, press releases, and media center.
- You’ll have the option to have your content, including articles and interviews, included on our sites and in our education programs.
- You’ll be included in a series of upcoming videos.
- You’ll be included in our Inspiration Wall, a website featuring security professionals across the country, and especially women, whose journeys will help inspire a new generation to follow in their footsteps.
- And you'll the option to be or nominate a judge on our inter-school competitions.
OFFICIAL SUPPORTER - $5,000
- You’ll be listed on our website, including a logo, description, and welcome message.
- We’ll issue a joint press release thanking you for your support.
- You’ll be able to use our Official Supporter logo on your website and marketing materials.
- You’ll be able to participate in announcements and media events throughout the year.
It's a bold idea. If we can persuade 100 leaders to pledge a once-off, tax-deductible donation of just $2,500, we can fund our program for two full years and potentially reach thousands of foster kids across the country.
Make A Donation?
As a 501(c)3 your donations are tax deductible.
Interested in learning more?
Contact Neal O'Farrell, Executive Director of Schooled In Security, at email@example.com.